Thursday, October 30, 2014

Shake It Off

Last Thursday, my school had its annual Halloween Pub Night.  I love dressing up for Halloween and I always make my own costume.  This year, I decided to be a cheerleader and I based my costume after Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" music video.



I bought a white crop top from Aritzia, a blue skater skirt from Forever 21, and white tennis shoes from Old Navy.  I wore a blue hair bow from Claire's that I bought last year in my hair.  To finish off the look, I cut letters out of blue and gold felt and pinned them on my top.




To copy Taylor's signature cat eye and red lip, I used the L'Oreal Infallible Super Slim liner and the Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 01. 




I had so much fun getting ready with my friends!! Andrea dressed up as a peacock and Danielle made an amazing Pocahontas. 







What are your Halloween plans?
xoxo M

No comments:

Post a Comment