"Aurora" is shimmery, rosy colour. I love this colour for everyday as it is a very natural colour.
"Afternoon Tea" is a shimmery, pink toned nude. This is the perfect nude lip gloss for me. It cancels out the natural pigmentation of my lips but does not make me look dead.
"Picnic in the Park" is a creamy bright pink. It has coral undertones to it making this colour perfect for spring and summer.
"Vampire Kiss" is a creamy deep red. It is absolutely gorgeous and probably my favourite shade because I have never seen anything quite like it. I love when Tanya uses this colour in her Lily Collins makeup tutorial.
I want also want to try the shades "Chic" and "Exotic Island". Sadly the nail polishes do not ship to Canada but hopefully I will get to try them someday!! I especially want to try "Little Duck", "Bright and Early", "Mini Marshmallows", and "Mischief Managed".
Have you tried any of the Tanya Burr Cosmetics?
xoxo M
*Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored in any way. All of the products mentioned have been bought by me or given as gifts by family. All opinions are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment