Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Few of My Favourite Things Tag

This tag was created by Victoria from In The Frow.  She has great, honest reviews and her content is very high quality! I highly recommend you check out her blog and her YouTube channel.

The 20 Categories (for each category you must list 3 of your favourite things)

1. Products -- Mac Book Pro, leather jacket, Kobo

2. Foods -- mashed potatoes, bread, chocolate

3. Places -- Newfoundland, England, the Distillery District in Toronto

4.Things you'd miss -- family, friends, my pets

5. Things you do when you're bored -- draw, play piano, bake

6. Things you enjoy when it's sunny -- go for a walk, read outside, have a barbecue

7. Films -- Once, the Harry Potter movies, the recent Star Trek movies

8. Songs -- Drops of Jupiter (Train), The Last Time (Taylor Swift and Gary Lightbody), All of the Stars (Ed Sheeran)

9. Brands -- Apple, MAC, The Body Shop

10. Outdoor things that you like -- changing leaves, the stars, water (oceans, lakes, etc.)

11. Events -- Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving

12. Cartoons -- Aladdin, Tangled, Frozen

13. Buildings -- the Grand Theatre (in London, Ontario), Navy Pier in Chicago (I know this is more of place than a building), Buckingham Palace

14. Anything in everyday life -- cats, music, cosy blankets

15. Traits in any person, not just partners -- honesty, humour, kindness

16. Influences -- Kate Middleton, Taylor Swift, Zooey Deschanel

17. Drinks -- peppermint hot chocolate, lemonade, hot apple cider

18. Experiences -- being in school musicals, travelling, fun times with friends (there are too many to name one)

19. Things to Watch -- Doctor Who, Modern Family, Downton Abbey

20. YouTubers -- Zoella, Sprinkleofglitter, ItsWayPastMyBedtime

Let me know if you do this tag!!
xoxo M

4 comments:

  1. That's a great tag and I like watching Zoella too. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I've never tried peppermint hot chocolate, but I may now!

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete